Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New family members to graduating seniors

This week the studio has been a hustle and bustle...from newborns to graduating seniors...

From squishy new babies...to discussing those college applications...what a diverse week I've had!


Congratulations Goforth family on your newest addition...this little princess is going to bring you so many years of pleasure! The sleepless nights are SO worth it!

And this handsome man - he's turning 1 year old this month! Just as I was getting ready to start the session, he reached out to me and gave me a hug! I knew it was going to be an awesome session!!

Miss A - a rising Senior - class of 2009, Broughton High School. What a beautiful girl, inside and out! Enjoy this year!!! Beneath all those textbooks and assignments...is a year that you will never forget!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have been busy. Great images!