Thursday, August 14, 2008

More beach time!

I had a great time last weekend down in Carteret County. I had a few family beach sessions and got to photography someone's 50th Birthday celebration! This will probably be the last weekend of sessions at the beach...the holiday season is right around the corner!


This is actually my best pal! I've known her since our First Communions...we went to the same high school...but rival colleges...we got married a month apart from one another..and our kids are really close in age! I love her to pieces!!!

While I was down there I even got to take my kids (well 2 of them - my oldest stayed back in Knightdale with Daddy because she had school)...to the Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium! My son had a one track mind...he wanted to see the sharks...just the sharks. When we got to the big tank...well, I think he would have stayed there ALL day!

No comments: